For Acharya's Main Website, go to
TruthBeKnown.com

TBK News Table of Contents

Bookmark and Share
Join the TBK Mailing List!
Enter your name and email address below to receive news and cutting edge commentary from Acharya!

Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

9/11 WAS an inside job!

I wrote this piece two years ago but never published it. Here it is. I am releasing it in tandem with another article on Freethought Nation called "What about 9/11?"

In reality, I was aware from the beginning of the various conspiracy theories and have watched them continue to grow and morph in shape. Indeed, "some of my best friends" have been involved in the "9/11 Truth Movement," and over the years we've all been bombarded with these theories on my group "From Fun to Superconsciousness."

Moreover, I possess a number of DVDs, including one with the environmental toxicity of the attack. In the earliest days, there was talk of the Mossad and controlled demolition, as well as the "pulling" of Building 7, as stated by its owner Larry Silverstein, not long after that. I have also spent time at Alex Jones's site, as well as various other 9/11 conspiracy sites such as Scholars for Truth. I am well aware of who are Stephen Jones and David Lee Griffin. Moreover, I have also perused the Debunking 911 website, and I've watched the History Channel's "9-11 Conspiracy Theories" documentary. I have also read the mainstream perspective, as in Popular Mechanics, a favorite magazine of my dear departed father.

Who flew the planes? And how did these planes escape the notice the American authorities? Was somebody asleep? And what about Building 7? These are all great questions raised by the "Troofers."

In consideration of the amount of oil money and ingenuity in battle possessed by various Arabs, including the Saudi family over the past decades since they usurped their foes on the Arab Peninsula, as well as how much experience the BILLIONAIRE many times over Osama bin Laden has in terrorism globally, not to mention his civil-engineering education as well as his apparent need to impose strict fundamentalist Islamic Wahhabism on the rest of the world, I do believe it would be both perilous and egregious to absolve all Arab involvement in this massive terrorist act. And it would certainly be foolish to underestimate the role of these fanatics in future attacks.

Yes, 9/11 was an inside job. It was a job done from the inside by everyone who has ever lined the pockets of the filthy-rich oil bandits who brought it about, whether they be the Saudis, the Bushes or both. 9/11 was the product of the world's addiction to the oil standard, and the lack of vision among the leaders and the common people alike in regard to energy alternatives. Without the oil addiction, there would not have been an Iraq war; hence, any excuse about "blowback" would have been invalid. (Not that Islamists need such an excuse, as infidels just existing is enough reason to shriek and wail about "aggression" against them.)

Whether it was the good ol' oil boys in Washington, or their Saudi compadres, giving these individuals hundreds of billions of dollars in oil money makes us the insiders who helped pull this job.

If you want to be an "outsider" of terrorist acts, GET OFF THE OIL STANDARD.

3 comments:

Aaron Whiston said...

I thought when I first came across some of your interviews and content that it resonated with some of the better conspiracy researchers I've read in the past. The 9/11 debacle will before long be like Pearl Harbor, meaning even the mainstream will admit the official story is full of holes.

The "debunking" of Popular Mechanics was embarrassingly weak. That outfit must be Illuminati to the core because it seems they're now trying to debunk the FEMA camps clearly visible throughout the U.S.

I look forward to seeing more of your articles about the conspiracy at large, not just religious aspects. NOW is the time for as many people as possible to share what they know and try to get the general public unplugged and motivated.

Acharya S said...

Thanks, Aaron. I agree that many fine researchers have shown numerous flaws in the mainstream theory. I think "Zeitgeist" did a really great job exposing all the weaknesses. I only cringed when he made the definitive conclusion "9/11 was an inside job," because it was an inaccuracy that is causing global anti-Americanism.

IMO, 9/11 was an inside AND outside job, as it was committed by an obviously MULTINATIONAL CABAL of INTERNATIONALISTS. Call them "Illuminati" if you will, but not "THE U.S. government."

Daniel Edd Bland III said...

Very nice piece of writing! 9/11 Truth is moving forward. We will find out who has committed these crimes against humanity.

I was raised on Dr. Dobson, and have just sent him a letter requesting his assistance to help me stop loosing faith in the Christian Church. My Mom respects Dr. Dobson as much or more than any other Christian leader, and she is interested to see his response. I only started learning the truth about the 9/11 attacks last fall. It took me an entire year to convince my own parents to listen to me, and begin reviewing the evidence for themselves. Now that they have thoroughly and objectively taken a fresh look into all the available evidence, they too are now aware of how badly we have been deceived. They now fully support my mission to find out what really happened to 2,993 of our fellow countrymen that fateful September morning. My mom is very interested to see if/how Dr. Dobson will respond. Please read my open letter to Dr. Dobson and share your thoughts at.........

http://blandyland.com/?p=459

Does Christ's Church really stand for TRUTH & JUSTICE? That is the question!

Daniel Edd Bland III
www.BlandyLand.com