For Acharya's Main Website, go to
TruthBeKnown.com

TBK News Table of Contents

Bookmark and Share
Join the TBK Mailing List!
Enter your name and email address below to receive news and cutting edge commentary from Acharya!

Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Chronicles of Acharya S

I wanted to make sure everyone knew about my various radio shows with my friend Miguel/Abraxas, who does a first-class job interviewing interesting and unique minds on the subject of religion.

I particularly enjoy appearing on Miguel's program and have done so several times now. The shows are listed here -

http://www.thegodabovegod.com/shop/index.php?cat=5

Like me, Miguel works very hard on a shoestring budget to bring everybody the best material he can find. If you are looking for something interesting to do, and you enjoy my work, please go to Miguel's site and listen to our programs together. I'm certain that Miguel will be very grateful for your attention and patronage.

It's because of the support and appreciation of all the great folks that we can continue to bring to light this fascinating information, so thank you!

Enjoy - and check out the rest of Miguel's massive audio library as well.

No comments: